About us

About us



Jobhunterfb Blogger. The founder of this blogger is Mr. Answaf Mekalampadath Pottamal. My self I have created this blogger in 2012 and that time I am completed my MBA and started to search for my job like other job seekers Contacting a recruitment company and applying for job through an online job portal but the result was not good. But I keep on trying to apply for more jobs even if it not in my city I keep on apply for fo a job.


That time one thing I found the main reason is behind my failure in that time I couldn't able to touch with any company Human resource department or exact recruiter because due to the third party involvement my biodata not reached any recruiter table and that not any human resource department mistake because of their busy work schedule they allotted other third parties for finding candidates biodata for their vacancies.


But After getting a job in Human Resource Department in my career period, I decided to make a platform to make easier to all job seekers for applying for job directly to any company Human Resource Department and That platform will helpful to all companies to get more suitable biodata directly from jobseekers without any intermediate. So I decided to make this blogger post all job vacancies details all around the world.


Using this Jobhunterfb blogger now job seekers can search their job and they can get direct contact details to touch with recruiters. So this blog created for helping job seekers to get their job on time. 


Here i am not sharing a Job, Here i am sharing a Life



Thanks and regards



For Jobhunterfb


Answaf Mekkalampadath Pottamal

E-mail : jobhunterfb@gmail.com

Comments

  1. You are providing good knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thank you. Custom Job Portal Development cost

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment